Looking for Eyeglasses in Las Vegas? You already know you should get an eye exam every two years to retain optimal optical health, but have you ever felt like you might need prescription eyeglasses? Advanced Vision Institute can help you determine exactly what you need to start seeing clearly again. If you’re not due for a regular exam but you’re experiencing any of the following, you may want to come in for a check-up.
Signs You Might Need Prescription Eyeglasses in Las Vegas
- Sudden blurriness: If you suddenly feel like you’re having a difficult time focusing or are experiencing blurred vision, it may be an indication that something is wrong. Schedule an appointment with Advanced Vision Institute to find out what’s going on.
- Frequent headaches: Believe it or not, your eyes may be to blame for those headaches. Your vision usually changes gradually, so you may not notice the shift. That’s why headaches can be a primary warning sign to let you know you should have your vision checked.
- Eye fatigue: There are a lot of factors that can contribute to eye pain – like allergies or sleep deprivation, for example. But if your eyes are feeling tired and strained on a continual basis, it may be a sign that you need prescription eyeglasses. Your eye doctors can help you find a prescription to relieve this fatigue.
- Sensitivity: If you feel like you’re more sensitive to light than you used to be, it could be an indication that something’s not right in your eyes. Get an eye exam if you find that light is affecting you more than you think it should.
- Squinting: If you find yourself squinting more and more, it’s probably a good sign that it’s time for an eye exam. Squinting naturally reduces the light entering your eye and makes you better able to focus. So if you’re squinting to see road signs or read the newspaper, do yourself a favor and come see us!
Glasses in Las Vegas
We carry a wide selection of glasses to choose from for your next new pair. Come in to try them on to find your perfect fit!
Whether you’re looking to see more clearly or you already wear glasses and think you may need a new pair, Advanced Vision Institute has the expertise to get you seeing better immediately!